Default Leaving mid-April (14th or 15th). Anyone else?

Hey everyone! I am wondering if anyone is leaving around April 14th or 15th and would want to meet up and start the hike together. It would be nice to have a familiar face to start off with!

Don't worry, there will be pleanty of people still starting out about then and they will quickly become familiar faces Half the fun is just finding out who shows up the same day you do.

I'll be starting out the 16th or 17th, so maybe I'll meet up with you along the way. Although I've pretty much given up trying to keep up with pretty young girls...
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Hey Carrie, I just decided to start the trail and we'll be hitting the trail on April 15. A friend is coming over from Cali and walking for a week with me, then I'm kicking on until May 30. Live in downtown Jersey City, work Manhattan. From Aus and done plenty walking (Himalayas), fit but no expert. Think we'll start moderate pace and then do 20+ day. No fixed plan. Let me know if your interested. Donna

Journal Entries

Hi Carrie, My friend Mike and I are leaving on the 14th. Hopefully, we see each other

Images

I will be starting April 10th. Remember to wave as you pass me by.
    http://www.trailjournals.com/dlyman

Journal Entries

I will be ahead of you. Starting in Franklin/Winding Stair on 12th. Hike On!!!

Miller

I fly in to Atlanta on 17th, then I hit Springer on the morning of the 18th.

++ New Posts ++