WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Table mountain Cape Town from Botsmanskop mountain, Stellenbosch South Africa

table mountain.JPG

A fantastic workout this morning. A climb of 1500 feet in just 2 miles. The sun was shining, the weather was awesome and myself (springbok) and cat lady just had to get out there and do some walking. could not resist taking a picture of table mountain with Stellenbosch in the foreground. Tomorrow we will climb table mountain as practice session. 1200 meters (about 3600 feet) almost straight up. good for the legs. Luckily there is a great place to eat at the top.

see you all in two weeks (starting 19 April)
    The At leaves you breathless and gives you stories to tell. Scatterlings of Africa on a long walk to freedom

Thanks for the pic, springbok!! It's interesting, love that table mountain! Have a great hike with cat lady! April 19, I won't forget that date. (son's birthday) See you soon!

really looking forward to the walking and the talking
    will make contact once we are close.
    The At leaves you breathless and gives you stories to tell. Scatterlings of Africa on a long walk to freedom

Table mountain is awesome, I am fortunate enough to have been up there. Definitely wasn't brave enough to hike it, wish I did though. Keep up the good work!

Maybe next time. It is an awesome day walk

++ New Posts ++