WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cash

I have a small fishing license holder from cabela's that zips closed and attaches to the inside of my pack or pocket with a large safety pin. It is small though. Usually I just use my regular wallet that I trust not to fall out of my pocket and into a cat hole. I tried a plastic ziplock but just couldn't keep it from working itself out of my pocket unless it was wrapped in my bandana.

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
    I have a small fishing license holder from cabela's that zips closed and attaches to the inside of my pack or pocket with a large safety pin. It is small though. Usually I just use my regular wallet that I trust not to fall out of my pocket and into a cat hole. I tried a plastic ziplock but just couldn't keep it from working itself out of my pocket unless it was wrapped in my bandana.
    Different strokes, but I have a hard time seeing the logic of carrying stuff like wallet and keys in a pants pocket when backpacking. It isn't likely you need the wallet more often than every few days, so why not pack that stuff away. BTW on the keys it makes sense, to me at least, to only take one if even that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++