Default Looking For Female Partner for Section Hike...Davenport Gap Northward...6/7 Nights

Hello...I'm a female, 54 years-old, looking for a buddy to do a section hike with. I'd like to start at Davenport Gap but I'm flexible with the starting point. I'd like to go past Hot Springs...maybe Erwin, TN. But, again, I'm flexible with that. The part that is hard is I've had this window of opportunity open up to leave Fri, May 17, and so I'm here scrambling for someone to hook up with. I had a bad encounter last year on the AT with a fella so my husband really wants me to have a partner. Let me know if you're interested! PM me and we'll work it out.

I'm easy to get along with, consider myself a moderate paced hiker...not the fastest, but not the slowest either. Moderate physical shape, experienced backpacker. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    Hello...I'm a female, 54 years-old, looking for a buddy to do a section hike with. I'd like to start at Davenport Gap but I'm flexible with the starting point. I'd like to go past Hot Springs...maybe Erwin, TN. But, again, I'm flexible with that. The part that is hard is I've had this window of opportunity open up to leave Fri, May 17, and so I'm here scrambling for someone to hook up with. I had a bad encounter last year on the AT with a fella so my husband really wants me to have a partner. Let me know if you're interested! PM me and we'll work it out.

I'm easy to get along with, consider myself a moderate paced hiker...not the fastest, but not the slowest either. Moderate physical shape, experienced backpacker. Thanks!

I see this is an old post but I was just wondering what kind of bad encounter did you have? Also, were you able to find someone to hike with you?

Hey so I am 24 year old female, looking for a hiking partner as well, I am going to be going from New York to as far as I can get, starting in the first week of June. As a female doing my first thru-hike that is over a week, I hoped not to do it alone. Unfortunately in NY we don't have many femals who appropriate hiking, or at least I have not ran into them yet. Would anyone be interested in joining for all or some part of the trail with me?

Default Sheriff????

Hi Sheriff. It's Gary hope all is well. Miss your kindness. Wish you fit my Sheriff hat, good thing to go along with your name. Anyways take good care of yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Cougar View Post
    I see this is an old post but I was just wondering what kind of bad encounter did you have? Also, were you able to find someone to hike with you?

Gary, is this really you??? Bipolar Roller? Hahahaha. You are the sweetest guy and I am glad you were at the ATI. When you going hiking again?

++ New Posts ++