Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I've been a member of hammock forums for a little over a year now and am enjoying using a hammock now. Now I'm ready to upgrade my pack and could use some advice on choosing a new one. Currently I am using a cheap military surplus pack but is does not really fit me. Most of my hiking trips are one or two nights and I would be embarrassed to list all the stuff I carry. My pack probably weighs between 35 and 40 lbs. I am trying to lighten my load one piece at a time but it is a slow go due to lack of finances for new stuff. I was hoping to take advantage of REI's anniversary sale going on this weekend. I was thinking I would probably get a Gregory Baltoro 65. I know it is a heavier pack but I usually hike 5 miles or less and carry too much stuff so I thought the Baltoro would be a good choice since it's supposed to be a comfortable hauler. The sale price would be around $263 I think. I know the ULA Catalyst gets rave reviews here but I'm not sure how well it will carry the heavier loads until I can reduce my gear weight. I think the catalyst cost around $250. I also looked on GoLite's site and they have some super deals going on right now too. The Quest 65 and Jam 70 are both just a little over $100. If I went with a Go Lite I could spend my leftover money on a lighter tarp for my hammock. I really don't know anything about the Go Lite packs and how they compare to the ULA. What do you all think? Thanks for any pointers you could give.