WhiteBlaze Pages
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
$10 for printed copy(paperback). $6 for interactive PDF. $2 for printable PDF.
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Cool SOBO Starting June 5th

    Just a quick heads-up (posted before but thought I'd post again in case anybody is interested) - I'll be starting my SOBO on June 5th and staying the night in Katahdin Stream. I've got a Lean-to rented for the evening of the 5th if anybody needs a spot to crash. If anybody else is beginning around that time and plans on starting with relative high-milage days, let me know

    If you're at the AT Lodge the night before, come say hello!

    ~J
    Let me tell you a Story...

  2. #2

    Default

    My brother and I are staying at the AT lodge the night before and starting on the 5th as well. Good to know at least one other person is starting on the same day.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-03-2013
    Location
    Fairfax,Va
    Age
    37
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I'm starting June 4 with my dog, so I'm sure I'll see you guys in the 100 Mile Wilderness. Also reserved spot at Katahdin Spring June 4 if anyone is interested in sharing.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    My brother and I are staying at the AT lodge the night before and starting on the 5th as well. Good to know at least one other person is starting on the same day.
    Awesome! I look forward to seeing you guys there! Taking the Cry Bus from Bangor and getting picked up in Medway by chance?
    Let me tell you a Story...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jberczel View Post
    I'm starting June 4 with my dog, so I'm sure I'll see you guys in the 100 Mile Wilderness. Also reserved spot at Katahdin Spring June 4 if anyone is interested in sharing.
    Hopefully I'll catch up with you in the wilderness!
    Let me tell you a Story...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WithinWithout View Post
    Awesome! I look forward to seeing you guys there! Taking the Cry Bus from Bangor and getting picked up in Medway by chance?
    Yep........

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    Yep........
    I'll see you on the bus then - safe travels!
    Let me tell you a Story...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    01-05-2014
    Location
    Burlington NC
    Age
    67
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Also from NC. Starting June 1. Will take a week off in mid July. See you all out there.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-10-2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Age
    67
    Posts
    191

    Default

    I'll be a week behind you - keep moving or I'll catch up!

    Forrest

  10. #10

    Default

    I'll be starting around the 1st as well but not sure on exact date yet.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    01-28-2008
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,908

    Default

    Please note that th OP refers to last year.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

++ New Posts ++

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •