WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Bluedogart cafe

:banana Bluedogart cafe

We are new to the hostel/cafe/all things for hikers but we offer shuttle, hostel, which is a full apartment that sleeps up to 8 and welcomes dogs, supplies and restock trip daily to the local grocery store, not to mention recommendations to other restaurants besides our own. We want you to come see us in beautiful Buena Vista! 540-460-0933 for reservations!!!
    Bluedog

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedogsue View Post
    We are new to the hostel/cafe/all things for hikers but we offer shuttle, hostel, which is a full apartment that sleeps up to 8 and welcomes dogs, supplies and restock trip daily to the local grocery store, not to mention recommendations to other restaurants besides our own. We want you to come see us in beautiful Buena Vista! 540-460-0933 for reservations!!!
    Bluedog
    Great. I didn't know that. I will have to pass the word around. Do you have any business cards or anything I can stop by and pick up to carry with me?

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Any info regarding rates? Also is laundry available?

Journal Entries
    Images

I stayed there on a section last month, nice place & really good food
    Take Time to Watch the Trees Dance with The Wind........Then Join In........

Greetings hikers! We welcome you to BV! We offer shuttle, free breakfast sandwich, laundry service and resupply.all for only twenty dollars. we ask that you give us a call first so we can arrange your shuttle with our schedule. Hostel holds 8! And our cafe is now open for dinner! 540-460-0933

Are Y'all actually related to The Blue Dog?
    Good luck!

Wayne
    Eddie Valiant: "That lame-brain freeway idea could only be cooked up by a toon."
    https://wayne-ayearwithbigfootandbubba.blogspot.com
    FlickrMyBookTwitSpaceFace

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedogsue View Post
    Greetings hikers! We welcome you to BV! We offer shuttle, free breakfast sandwich, laundry service and resupply.all for only twenty dollars. we ask that you give us a call first so we can arrange your shuttle with our schedule. Hostel holds 8! And our cafe is now open for dinner! 540-460-0933
    Is the room/bed and shower included in that $20?

++ New Posts ++