WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Five year reunion next year

To the class of 2009:
    My name is Gonzo!, member of the Class of 1983. We just had a 30th anniversary class reunion on June 8th at the new Appalachian Trail Museum at Pine Grove Furnace State Park and had a blast. With almost 30 hikers showing up, the gathering was quite memorable for a class of about 120, most who had not seen each other for all those years. What we need now is to establish a tradition of hikers having reunions at the Museum in the future. So, if you know of anyone from the class of 2009 who might be interested in organizing a reunion next year, let me know and I can tell you how we contacted and gathered the group we had, and all the details to make a first class event. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I'm hoping for a five year reunion at Trail Days - hope to see the class of '09 there!
    Selfishly, Damascus is a little closer than Pine Grove Furnace to New Orleans!
    I was at the museum this summer - had a great conversation with the guy working there, and also had some ice cream at the store, but not a half gallon!
    "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver
    http://wildandwhiteblazing.com

++ New Posts ++