WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Post Shuttle between southern and northern terminus of Art Loeb trail, this thursday?

Any other hikers going North to South on the Art Loeb and wanting to share a cab, or anybody willing to drive me plus one other hiker from Davidson River Campground to the Daniel Boone boyscout camp Thursday morning?

Most cab companies around Brevard are asking between 120 and 150 for the ride, which seems a little pricey, but I'd be willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

I dont remember the name but there's a service out of the Ashville airport that did a shuttle for us last year, I believe the cost was $120 which we thought was a good deal considering the distance and time by road.

Thanks, and you're right. Pura Vida seems to do it for $120, while the Airport Shuttle Service I found does it for $100 - I would have gone with that one, but the guy who runs the service is booked solid that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth@tch View Post
    Thanks, and you're right. Pura Vida seems to do it for $120, while the Airport Shuttle Service I found does it for $100 - I would have gone with that one, but the guy who runs the service is booked solid that morning.
    You guys have a great hike! The trail was supposed to be closed due to bear activity when we were there, got a sermon from a ranger when we crossed the parkway, hopefully that's not a problem for you.

++ New Posts ++