WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Smile New Hostel/Shuttle service RT 501 shelter

Hi Everyone,
    This year I decided to offer a hostel/shuttle service(PAmoneypit) for the hikers coming through the 501 shelter. Can help with transportation to town for phone,post office,bank,pizza,grocery store and medical or dentist services. Also shutter service to other stops along the AT and airports. Reasonable fees. Call anytime 570-345-1119 or cell 815-549-1645. Call for availibility.

Hikers with pets welcome too. I own a kennel raising vizsla (www.vizsla4u.com)

Happy hiking and be safe, Amy Lu(maybabie) & Fritz Colbert(Fritz the Cat)

excellent! make sure to get yourself listed in the guidebooks. pa needs more hostels!

Default PAmoneypit Hostel

The Hostel is ****CLOSED**** but shuttle service is available to hukers crossing RT 501.PA Will Shuttle to trail heads,groceries,motel,eats,doctor,vet,airports/bus stations. Give a call 570-345-1119 or 570-292-3350. Please leave a name and number and time you called on machine in case I am on another run. Reasonable rates...

Amy Lu aka maybabie

I operate a new hostel just south of the 1/2 way point off of Shippensburg Rd. I will start spreading the word to the NOBO,s. I also shuttle hikers between Penn-Mar Park in MD and Duncannon, PA

++ New Posts ++