WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Here's just a FEW awesome 2013 AT hikers!

DSC_9887.jpgDSC_9888.jpgDSC_9890-Edit.jpg

Twigs ^ (WB member) and his friend ^ Bounce Back.. they shared with me that they pick up others hikers trash & pack it out...etc... the honest good behavior of these guys and many other hikers out there is amazing!!

They offered to do any thing they can to help out. Bounce Back is wearing my hubby's clothes while he's washing his clothes :>)

Twigs did a 1/4 of the trail and is on his way home to PA, now. His goal is to do 1/4 of the trail every summer. Bounce Back is heading home to MA to earn more $$ so he can finish the trail at some point soon. He's planning to hike Katahdin this summer.

Just had to share.... these young hikers are AWESOME!!

Who is that lovely lady in the 3rd. pic?

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Who is that lovely lady in the 3rd. pic?
    Aww... well, thanks chief... that would be me. I'm not that young anymore...

Glad to see you're still helping out hikers! I'll always appreciate your helping me in a time of need so I can hike the AT. The doctors removed another screw from my foot on Friday. Hope to be hiking again this fall. Maybe I'll see you when I pass through Daleville. Keep up the great work!

Age has got nuthin' to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rather go up View Post
    Glad to see you're still helping out hikers! I'll always appreciate your helping me in a time of need so I can hike the AT. The doctors removed another screw from my foot on Friday. Hope to be hiking again this fall. Maybe I'll see you when I pass through Daleville. Keep up the great work!
    Hope to see you again too. So glad your health has improved so you can hike again this fall! It's amazing how the trail brings good people together. We just keep praying & paying it forward. Everyone does their part... in all different ways. It's great to be a part of a tiny piece of it. Just 1 in a sea of others.

It's our trail! I love our trail and the ones that hike it... (whether you like it or not. )

Chief.. I keep seeing that # going up... I know what ur sayin. Hiking is really good for the age thing, tho. :0)

Great post, HM. There are some great people out there on the AT.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

++ New Posts ++