WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by max patch View Post
    Is it normal to wear long pants and long sleeved shirts on the CDT? PCT?
    It's the approach some take. Both good posts made by my MA and CO colleagues though. It takes a little getting used to seeing a thru-hiker banging out 30 mile days wearing pants, long sleeved shirt, sun gloves, Legionairre's hat, sunglasses, and flimsy desert trail runners with an umbrella attached to the backpack.

We just ordered our copy. We have Wizards of the PCT and have watched it so many times, I have lost count. I had talked with Jester when he got back from the CDT and he upgraded his equipment for this movie. Its $20, buy the movie. Its very very funny and has some great scenery.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

By Chaco Taco, did you get a chance to watch the full movie yet? What did you think of it?

(See how I bumped the thread right there? )
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Loved it. You can tell a difference in the quality from Wizards and this one. The crew he hiked with was awesome. It was also good to see more scenery. We met Wild Bill this summer and we were really glad to see him in the movie. I like that Jester talked more about his own experience. The music was phenomenal this time around. I think everyone should buy this movie not only because Jester is a friend of our's but because it just a great movie and different from the other "hiking" pictures out there. The one thing others lack is humor and....well...Jester is funny as hell. Great movie

Brewmaster, Pizza Chef
    Images

Wow, really great music. I've already ordered 2 CDs just from watching the trailers. Still thinking about buying the DVD.
    Everything is easy until you do it.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

I just popped the DVD in to watch it for the seventy time, this one gets better every time you watch it.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++