WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Journal Entries
    Images

From your post of Zimmerman 911 call, leaving the car he is big heavy and out of shape and walking, attempting to keep Trey whereabouts in sight... again there is no law for following.

Here is something else... because it wasn't allowed to be discussed at the trail - Treyvon was casing the neighborhood for a break-in. He had done it before and was expelled from school for having stolen jewelry, as a minor it was withheld.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

As long as we are having this discussion: Florida's definition of self defense states, in essence, that if you start a fight, and it goes badly, causing you to fear for your life, you can kill your victim with impunity. I do not approve.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

This thread is why I avoid news shows and come to Whiteblaze. Now y'all sound like the idiot talking heads on xyz news show.

Journal Entries
    Images

I hope not.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Images

Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6...

I certainly was in the right.
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    The point is Zimmerman couldn't help himself but follow (chase) Martin even though he called the cops and they were coming. (he was told not to follow him!) If he let the cops do their job, the kid would still be alive. Lets hope it's not a relative of yours the next time.
    You certainly are not implying the outcome would have been the same if TM just kept on walking and ignored GZ? Back in the day I never attacked anyone when they followed/chased/shooed me away from their neighborhood. But then again, I never attacked anyone (except for my brothers, who stood their ground, until mom or dad stepped in).

I certainly was in the right.
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    This thread is why I avoid news shows and come to Whiteblaze. Now y'all sound like the idiot talking heads on xyz news show.
    This is a civil debate - like TV, just change the channel if we're annoying you (yes, I'm standing my ground).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    I loved how on the HBO show The Newsroom they had an episode showing how the Nancy Grace nightly news show was everything a news show shouldn't be.

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

THis thread rapidly left AT-related discussion. Surprise! Surprise!

Time to shut it down before it gets even uglier...
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++