My wife and I hiked the Springer/Neel Gap section over the Labor day weekend and we decided to stay at the Hiker Hostel and use their shuttle service. The hostel itself is a beautiful log home with all the amenities of home. We reserved a private room with it's own bathroom for a mere $42!! The top floor had a computer for all guests and the wi-fi was great. The basement level had a full kitchen, laundry, and comfy living room area. Breakfast the next morning was included with the room price. Like everthing else, it was great! The wife , another hiker and I were shuttled over to Springer as soon as we had our gear ready. Our price for two was $51. We all got to Mountain crossings about 3 hours early and they came early to get us. The shuttle back was $31. When we went to settle up the bill, the amount was less than quoted! The owners, Leigh and Josh said they adjusted it since we shared a shuttle with another hiker. I was so pleased I gave them the difference and a little more for a tip. These folks know how to treat people and we're planning another section with them. A true class act!