WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Zombies in Damascus

The Blue Blaze, home of Hobo Central hosts its first annual 'Zombies in Damascus' weekend, Oct. 31 - Nov. 2. We hope to see some hikers there, come enjoy the fall here on the trail, or take a bike ride on the Creeper - you know where the Pizza, Wings, Cheesesteaks and Beer will be!

Mention you saw this on WhiteBlaze.net and your first draft is $2
    Click on Photo for details

halloween_zombie_2013_original.jpg
    Last edited by blue blaze cafe; 10-11-2013 at 12:40. Reason: typo
    Located in Downtown Damascus at the old Quincey's Pizza location at 132 W Laurel Street, on the AT. We're looking forward to serving you!

Images

How's the service?

Super, we've added the best new POS system for ordering which makes things very smooth!

We have a new menu now also, learned much in the past six months about what folks want the most - you talk and we listen! Check out the new menu at http://www.blueblazecafe.com click on menu, we're updating it this weekend.
    Last edited by blue blaze cafe; 10-11-2013 at 12:44.
    Located in Downtown Damascus at the old Quincey's Pizza location at 132 W Laurel Street, on the AT. We're looking forward to serving you!

Quote Originally Posted by blue blaze cafe View Post
    Super, we've added the best new POS system for ordering which makes things very smooth!

We have a new menu now also, learned much in the past six months about what folks want the most - you talk and we listen! Check out the new menu at http://www.blueblazecafe.com click on menu, we're updating it this weekend.
    I personally can vouch for the great service. I ate/drank there several times this summer while on section hikes. FWIW, evidently POS means something different in my industry.

Too bad you can't see the menu without a facebook account.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatbelt View Post
    I personally can vouch for the great service. I ate/drank there several times this summer while on section hikes. FWIW, evidently POS means something different in my industry.
    Thansk so much, we appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    Too bad you can't see the menu without a facebook account.
    I'll be happy to send you a link directly to the menu https://foursquare.com/v/blue-blaze/...ae840608f/menu

We will be doing our huge hiker menu with epic servings and bacon desserts in the spring!

Images

When we were there in early May, breakfast service was outstanding, as well as the food...we sat in the side with booths.

That afternoon we ate in the more open area with tables and a small bar, and the waiter ignored us for about 30 minutes. Finally the guy from behind the bar came and took our order, but it took a long time. It wasn't even very crowded.

I am hoping it was an anomaly, because we want to support the place when we do make it out there.

I loved the Blue Blaze...Snacktime and I ate there both nights we spent in Damascus. But isn't this an advertisement? Are businesses allowed to promote?
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

Images

ate there 3 nights in a row this spring. delish!!!!!!!!!!
    and great service too.

The Blue Blaze, home of Hobo Central hosts its first annual 'Zombies in Damascus' weekend, Oct. 31 - Nov. 2. We hope to see some hikers there, come enjoy the fall here on the trail, or take a bike ride on the Creeper - you know where the Pizza, Wings, Cheesesteaks and Beer will be!

Mention you saw this on WhiteBlaze.net and your first draft is $2
    Click on Photo for details

halloween_zombie_2013_original.jpg
    I can see someone getting shot with arrow to the head with this.

Clueless Weekender
    Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seatbelt View Post
    FWIW, evidently POS means something different in my industry.
    Point of Sale, in case you actually didn't know.
    I always know where I am. I'm right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Kevin View Post
    Point of Sale, in case you actually didn't know.
    We use both meanings.

Journal Entries
    Images

The Blue Blaze Rocks!! + on Monday night a few weeks ago, My Wife, Brother & I hiked in from a 3 day journey from Massie Gap & Enjoyed "Man Night" with MFB & a pool tourney that I got suckered into playing in & Gladly left undefeated with all the prize money Loved the food & bier selection too !!
    Take Time to Watch the Trees Dance with The Wind........Then Join In........

i've been known to go in the BBC

Zombies in Damascus? Are you sure they just aren't stoned hikers?

Sent from somewhere.

++ New Posts ++