WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

:banana FS: ZPacks Hexamid Solo shelter w/ netting, beak, cuben groundsheet

I have the original version of the ZPacks Hexamid Solo cuben shelter with beak, full bug netting, and Zpacks cuben groundsheet. I love this shelter, but have decided I'll probably like Joe's new Solplex shelter even more. Time to buy some new gear. My loss, your gain!

Very good condition (one tiny netting repair made with leukotape) and less than 30 nights on trail with it. All lines attached as recommended. The current version of the Hexamid Solo is $450 for a similar configuration to what I have (what used to be the optional beak that I paid extra for is now a standard feature but is a split instead of one piece construction). The first picture shows what the beak looks like deployed and the second shot shows it rolled up. I only deploy the beak when it's really storming.

Was asking $349 originally - PRICE NOW DROPPED TO $329 - including USPS Priority Mail shipping to you in USA.
    You can PM me or email me through my contact page at QiWiz.net with any questions. PayPal OK.

hexanet_beak_l.jpg1399509218_104670.jpg
    Last edited by QiWiz; 04-16-2015 at 15:18.
    Find the LIGHT STUFF at QiWiz.net

The lightest cathole trowels, wood burning stoves, windscreens, spatulas,
    cooking options, titanium and aluminum pots, and buck saws on the planet

++ New Posts ++