Hi there! So after some investigating I finally decided on the Nemo Hornet 2P for some section hiking on the AT. I havent used lightweight gear much, and I am really trying to make the effort to slowly accumulate efficient gear. I set it up in store at REI and I thought it was great! A little bit of a learning curve because there are several componanets I have not send before on other tents. Anyway, I set it up and thought it was good. I also set up the Big Agnes Copper Spur just to tempt myself, but ultimately decided on the Nemo so save a few bucks- the footrpint with the Nemo was significantly cheaper. I got home, and decided to set it up a few times in the yard. It started to rain so I figured it would be a great simulation to try and set this thing up racing against the elements. I have to say, it was a lot trickier than in store, maybe because I was trying to do it before it started to rain heavily, but rushing to get the tent up was more difficult that I would have hoped. I realized that this tent has a lot of extras in the design. There are a few elements that help attach the rain fly properly so you keep a dry tent, such as a loop on the interior of the rain fly that attaches to the pole, and several Velcro loops to attach the fly to the inside poles. I wanna say I dont mind doing that, but after a long day of hiking- I wont be feeling it. It seemed too contrived for me, so I ask you this- what is the easiest set up lightweight tent out there? I don't remember the Big Agnes being this involved when I set it up in store, but then again I didnt remember the Hornet being either... appreciative of any advice!