Hey guys,

I, unfortunately, ran into a mooch at trail days. His name is Tony lee, trail name is- Drago. He hikes with a heeler type of dog. From what he keeps telling people, he has hiked southbound from Katahdin in October. (Complete bull****). He had his pack "stollen". And, he is a proclaimed know it all.

I believe he stole a sit pad from a guy named Moonshine at trail days. I am so sorry for that! I have no idea what else he had stolen from people. His dog is underweight.

When we were sitting at the mt rogers outfitters waiting for them to open, he started to get hostile with a pair of thru-hikers in front of us. They were talking about pack weight and stuff that average research would tell you. He was getting hostile saying that it wasn't necessary. He was saying, "I've been hiking for so and so many years. I hate when people think they know it alls"

I gave him a ride to Waynesboro. Without saying thanks, he made me buy him a dinner at the sushi buffet. I honestly did not have the money for that ****.

https://www.facebook.com/rugglestony...rofile_browser

So sorry for everyone he got hostile with while hanging out with me. It put me in an extremely awkward position.