I just got done contacting 3 different shuttle services in the north Georgia area for a pickup on a upcoming section hike that I'm doing with my boys. My first call was to Tom at the Appalachian Adventure Company. Well he was polite, at first, but he was not able to pick us up at the time that I needed on that day. Tom gave me the price and he stated that he could be there a hour later but due to the long drive that I have I had already include a little buffer time for delays. I didn't want to add another 1 hour to that. I polity told him thanks and that I will get back with him if I decide to go with him. That's when he got bold and unprofessional. He told me that he was really busy and if I was looking for the cheapest ride then he was not it and if I didn't need him (that meant tell him yes right then) then I didn't need to call him back. Needless to say I would never do business with someone like that. I was so taken back that all I told him was no problem and I didn't need his services. All I did was ask him for the available shuttle and price. If he can't get me at the time that I want, of course I'm going to call someone else. I have had several shuttle trips with other companies in different areas along the AT in the past with no problems at all. I will never do business with Tom from Appalachian Adventure Company. Just wanted you to know of my experience with this guy.