My zPacks Hexamid Twin does have significant condensation issues when I close the doors, there's high humidity, and little wind. In such conditions, the humidity can get pretty bad and I have to be careful not to make contact with the canopy or even shake it because then water comes dripping down. Normally, water will drip down the sides and onto the mesh, draining to the outside, but any contact can cause problems. I expect that the Duplex will have fewer issues than the hex twin because there is way more room inside and if I keep one or both doors open, which would be my intent except if needed for rain protection, the ventilation should be really good. At least for hiking in the Sierra Nevada, I wouldn't expect too many problems. On the AT, perhaps more. Right now, I'd love to get out for a winter trip somewhere but I doubt I'll be able to. The Foothills trail was a great winter hike five years ago - or Shenandoah. Thing is being in Louisiana limits my options a great deal in terms of getting to any decent backpacking at all.