WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FS: MLD Monk Tarp, Rab MeCo 165 Hoodies, Paria Outdoors Tarp / FT: EE Revelation 40

https://imgur.com/a/W4h9O0w

Price includes shipping CONUS. PayPal F&F or add 4% for G&S.

MLD Monk Tarp – .75DCF green – 5oz – Setup once on trail, a few times in the back yard. In excellent condition. I’ll include the guylines and find a MLD stuff sack if you want them, just let me know. SOLD

Rab MeCo Merino Hoody – Men’s XL – Green – $80

Rab MeCo Merino Hoody – Men’s L – Ink (Blue) – $80

Both of the above come from me cleaning out the last of these from an outdoor store in Australia. I ordered 3 and kept the one I liked. These 2 are NWT.These have the Cocona lining. I highly recommend them as both a base layer and mid-layer depending on conditions. You can find a few reviews on them, but if you have questions let me know. I think this is some of the best Merino/Poly material out there.

Paria Outdoor Sanctuary Sil Tarp – 8X10 – Set up once in the backyard by previous owner. Set up once or twice by me in my backyard and has been for a ride in my pack on a day hike. That’s it. SOLD

Enlightened Equipment Revelation 40 Reg/Wide – I’m looking to get a warmer quilt. If you have a KG Flex 30/22 or an EE 20 in the same size and want to trade I’ll put some cash up to make it even.
    Last edited by Pastor Bryon; 01-26-2020 at 01:17.

++ New Posts ++