I've been using the REI Half-Dome Plus... but it's going back to REI as soon as the stores re-open.
1. Water pools on the rain-fly in a storm
2. Poor workmanship: Inconsistencies in the no-see-um netting, hair-like strands sticking out from seams for the zipper
3. Final straw: Hole in the no-see-um netting in an out-of-the way place {with less than a dozen nights in the woods... and I've NEVER damaged no-see-um netting on a tent, not even on a Copper Spur}

So I'm looking for a replacement for me and my son when we camp in the summer.
I purchased the REI Half-Dome Plus because it's a little over-sized compared to typical 2P tents.

The best thing I can currently find that is a combination of roomy, but not too large, inexpensive, but not too heavy is the Big Agnes Manzanares HV SL3
With dimensions of 90x70/62, it's got tons of space for 2 without being huge.
With a packed weight of 5.0lbs and cost of $300, it's lighter than the REI Half-Dome Plus without being crazy expensive (compared to $500 for a 3.0lbs Copper Spur UL3).

But I can't find many reviews on the tent.
The only negative I can find is a complaint about the zippers being easy to jam.
Otherwise, the few reviews seem to rave about the tent.

I can see where at the full retail price of $400, these didn't fly off the shelves compared to what you can get from the Copper Spur for a bit more.
But at price point of $300, this 5lbs 3P tent is sounding awsome.