Hi all, this might be a long shot, but last month I did some hiking in Petrified Forest and carelessly left my beloved AT buff at the motel. I drove (multiple hours) back to the motel a week later and asked around for it, but it seems it must have been thrown away by the staff. I wore that buff on every step of the AT in 2018 and many hikes afterward, and because I mainly take photos on hikes, I'm wearing it in basically every photo of me from the past three years. It looks like this:
1722a266857a712848a419020e1bbfc9.jpg

I know that it would probably be better to just *let go* and buy a new, different buff, but I feel really sentimentally attached to that one and would like to replace it with the same version. I can't find it on the internet anywhere-- it seems the ATC has a new sponsored AT buff with pictures of plants and a bear, and I just don't like that one as much as the topographic map. It seems to be out of production, and I've checked Amazon, Ebay, and a variety of other used clothing sellers but can't seem to find a used one. It occurred to me that somebody on here might have one lying around.

If anyone has this buff without the huge sentimental attachment to it that I have, and you would be willing to sell it to me, you would truly make my Christmas. I'm happy to pay up to the cost of a brand new Buff plus the cost of shipping. I know it's a small, silly thing, but for some reason I'm feeling stuck on it. Please let me know!