My husband and I usually section hike the AT around Memorial Day, but this year our time has been cut short, so we have decided to hike at Big South Fork. We’ve never been there, but I’m guessing we could get a bit more daily mileage in if we feel pressed for time as opposed to the AT. If anyone familiar with the area could check out our planned route (I adapted one I found at https://trustthetrailpodcast.com/bac...ig-south-fork/) and see what you think I’d really appreciate it. I’m not averse to changing it if I left out a really cool spot. We only have 5 days and are really hoping to check out the Honey Creek Loop when we’re finished. We usually hike 12-15 miles a day on the AT in Georgia and North Carolina. It sounds like there is a lot to see here, so I don’t think we’ll be charging through the trails and I'm definitely bringing my camera. I’m hoping someone here can advise if this looks doable in 5 days.

Also, is there anywhere someone with a fear of high open places should avoid?

If the map doesn't make sense...
From the start location we're going north to Twin Arches --> Slave Falls Trail --> Laurel Creek Trail east --> John Muir Trail south --> Grand Gap loop (time permitting) --> Littleton Farm Hike west --> Back to the start.

Thanks for any input!