Looking for Senior Backpacking partner(s). I have been backpacking since I retired, but mostly alone and in a Georgia state park where I felt comfortable and could get help fairly quickly, if necessary. Now I want to branch out some and since Covid is on the decline I want to hike with some fellow seniors and have more fun. Sooooo, calling all Southeastern hikers who would consider joining up once a month or so and doing some overnight backpacking/camping. Can be just one or a group of us (male or female) who enjoy the outdoors and can do a few miles with a pack on your back. We can pick different locations in the SE so there won’t always be a lot of travel. Kind of like home games and road games in sports. This can be done during the week so it is less crowded and one night, two nights or whatever we decide. I just want to see if we can get something going because frankly, I don’t know how many more hikes I have left. Trust me when I tell you I am strictly an amateur here. I am not some big mile cruncher you see on YouTube. I am old and slow but I get there. I am just looking to make some new friends and have more fun in the woods. Let me know if there is any interest or if you know of a group like this, point me in that direction. Thank you.