WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
    Thank you for your purchase. Your order will be shipped today before the snowstorm drops 6" upon us. Dallas had their share no too long ago :-)
    Thank you for the super fast shipping.
    I use a Toaks pot and one of your Starlite with a caldera cone. I'm thinking using the XL will boil faster. I'll test it out.
    That Dallas snow.....It was a typical Texas event. Here in northern Dallas/Fort Worth, we had cold rain and hardly a flake. 60 miles south of here, they had 6 to 8 inches. In Texas, we are just happy it's not ice. I'm a USAF brat, growing up on bases in Alaska, Michigan, Montana, Virginia. So I've had my fill of front doors drifted shut overnight, going to school with a 25 below windchill, hearing dads alert vehicle idling all night long out in the carport because "the car won't start" does NOT sit well with the generals....
    Last edited by rhjanes; 01-25-2021 at 22:52.
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

++ New Posts ++