Unwashed ladies and ill-shaven gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce the grand opening of the Sir Privywinks photo dump! This site represents a profound, monumental, and breathtaking achievement the likes of which easily eclipses the fact that I threw the whole thing together in my basement over a lazy weekend.

My new website, located at the cherry address of web.mac.com/setzer529 , contains every one of the over 2000 pictures I took while hiking the trail this year. Gasp at the horror of the time Golden Child stepped on a tent stake barefoot at Trail Days! Marvel at the dead moose carcass hidden 'somewhere' in Maine! And be awestruck by the spectacle of the privy in Woody Gap, GA which I most definitely did NOT sleep in!

All your favorite characters are here, including Bigby, Big Shanty, Grizzle, Trailbait, Thumper, Golden Child, Golden Child's brother, Chach, Robo, Big Ol' Boy, Badger, Ronin, Ox, Circadian, Tortuga, Iceman (the original since whenever), Buttercup, The Michigan Wolverine, Smokestack, August, Usual Suspect, Church Mouse, Bytecode, Persistent, Alpine Strider, Binjali, Tater, Stitches, Candy Bar, Sudoku, Coldilocks, Fuzzy Monkey, C-Shot, that one guy who was already passed out at Traildays before 5 o'clock on Thursday, Keymaster, Almost Lucky, Dingo, GQ, Lightweight, Sideshow, Blackfoot, Melk, Luna, Leatherneck, Nobody, G, Kokopelli, Worldwide, Moosehead, Cul-de-sac, No Pain, Jake, Skip, and a whole bunch of other people I realize I'm no more inclined to write down than you probably are to read them.

So please, do stop on by! If you have any feedback, ideas, pretty pictures of your own, or just want to keep in touch please PM me or drop me a line at [email protected]. Thanks!

~Sir Privywinks