Greetings!

I bought a Tarptent Rainbow about a month ago and was just able to set it up for the first time today (snow finally melted--grass finally dry). I was able to get a pretty tight pitch the first time, but there are a few details that concern me. I'm hoping some Rainbow users can help me....

1. First, what's your technique for getting the pole throught the sleeve? I followed the instructions and had a heck of a time getting it through. The yellow sleeve kept bunching up while I was pushing the pull through. This wasn't an easy thing to do. I know it's gotta get easier, but I'd hate to have it take me as long as it did today when it's either getting dark or the weather is inclement.

2. Do you stake out the four corners first and THEN slide in the pole. Or, vice versa? I put the pole in first and found it sorta awkward in staking out the corners and front and rear beak.

3. Once I did get it pitched....I unzipped the front beak and mesh and looked inside. The floor wasn't taut at all. In fact, the netting around the floor was LAYING on the ground. I climbed inside, fastened the floor to the side clips and the mesh was STILL nearly flat on the ground. Plus, the front loop by the door wasn't exactly lined-up with the clip--it was sorta off-set. What am I doing wrong? Does it have something to do with the strap that goes underneath the tent?

4. When putting the Rainbow away....do you stuff it or roll it? I sorta folded it and rolled it and then stuffed it!

I'm hoping someone will have some answers for me. I'm most concerned about the floor and the floor netting issue. I can see this being a real problem when it rains.

Otherwise, I"m blown away at the interior size of this shelter! I love it. I just need to fix these several issues!

Thanks everyone.