Haven't seen a thread including this sorta stuff, posting it for archival reasons in case anybody's interested... I'm staying at Mohican this weekend doin' dayhikes out of there... this was sent to me in my confirmation email as I reserved the Stone House:

----------

The Stone House is one of the few remaining original Camp Mohican structures built in 1928 and was used for years as a shower house for the north end of camp. The Mohican staff salvaged this building in 2002 adding the two bunk rooms and a new roof and final upgrades were made recently to open to the public.

The Stone House sleeps 6 people with 3 bunks in 2 rooms, is heated by a wood stove, and has electricity. As water is turned off to the north end of camp in the winter, there is obviously no plumbing so folks can make use of either nearby outdoor privies or the bathrooms (and showers) in the Visitor Center about ½ mile away. Potable water is supplied for cooking purposes as there is a kitchen with a 4 burner kitchen range, refrigerator, micro-wave, outside barbeque grill, as well as pots, pans and utensils for cooking.

You will need to bring your own bedding, pillow cases and towels. Upon departure we ask all to help out by cleaning up after themselves and leave common areas, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. as they were when you arrived. Also please carry out any leftover food supplies. There is a dumpster and recycling area across from the Visitor Center. Plastic, glass and tin can recycled and comingled, at the time cardboard can not be recycled.