Quote Originally Posted by LoneRidgeRunner View Post
NO!! I am NOT a Smokies ridge runner...I picked that wb user-name before I realized it was considered a "trail cop" and I don't give a rat's ass who has or smokes pot in the Smokies or any where else..*******...Hell. I like my weed myself ... so before you go jumping to conclusions keep using your food bag for a pillow and hopefully you'll be the SOB who gets a big fine in the Smkies or better yet your fool head chewed off by either a big damned shelter at or a bear after your GD food ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it you smart assed sob !!!

From reading your post sounds like you might need to go partake in your extra curriculum activities a little more. BY the way who pissed in your cereal today?, how do you know I'm a SOB? you know nothing about my mother.
Not so sure here either, but think you might be past the TOS rules with your wise comments about others in this thread.

By the way your wife cheat on you or was that your BF is that why your so mad???? I mean.... your the one that said you've done your fare share of "time" must have dropped the soap a few times huh.......