I am just trying to make my final preparations and have just packed everything up. I don't have a scale here so I can't weigh everything until tomorrow morning. After packing everything up I am "alot" worried that my pack is going to be quite a bit heavier than I thought. I'm not planning to do the approach trail. Right now, I have 5 days of food packed to start out with...is this too much? Should I only start out with 4 days worth of food? packing list as follows:

1 pair of convertible pants
1 pair of synthetic shorts
1 set of thermal underwear
1 synthetic t-shirt
1 long-sleeve shirt
1 fleece vest
1 soft shell jacket
1 rain jacket
1 rain pant
3 pairs of underwear
3 pairs of socks
3 pairs of liner socks
1 first aid kit
1 titanium cook pot
trangia alchohol stove
MSR sweetwater purification system w/ extra filter
treking poles
50ft nylon cord
Big Agnes air-core sleep pad
Big Agnes Seedhouse SL-1 tent w/footprint and rainfly
synthetic sleeping bag

I also have things like hand sanitizer, campsuds, vitamin I, multivitamins, deodorant, body glide, lotion, sun screen, q-tips, dental floss and extra batteries...are any of these necessary? How extensive should the first aid kit be...it seems like I could shed some weight there. I'll get back you guys on the total weight after I have a chance to stop by my clinic tomorrow morning to throw it all on the scale there. Let me know what you think so far guys, for the first time I'm starting to feel a bit nervous. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

-Lavy