WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. North Troy Lodging/Shuttle info

Quote Originally Posted by BHound View Post
    I just got this info yesterday from GMC (copied and pasted only the Section 12 info), who document is 4 pages - hope this helps you!:
    DIVISION 12 (Rte 58 to Canadian Border) Montgomery Center, Jay
    Shuttles/Public Transportation
    Everywhere Taxi of Vermont, Colchester, Louis LaRose 802-238-4121 [email protected]
    New England Taxi, Don Corbett (802)598-7254 http://www.newenglandtaxi.com/ will cover
    entire state. Journey’s End to Burlington $150
    Montgomery Adventures,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Looking for anyone who met a Moses Sobo on the trail!

Hi!

I am looking for anyone who has met a Moses Sobo. I am looking for imformation about his family. Someone had suggested that I try here. He was from Mississippi, but started hiking the trail from Miane or Massachusett around 2008. If you have met him or have information please contact me it is important!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CT section hike...Attempt #2

So I am headed out this weekend to try and complete what I have yet to hike of the AT in CT. I will be starting in Kent at the Stewart Hollow Shelter (as I have made it from new york to this point) and will be traveling northward. I will finish by hiking up and over Bear Mountain then back tracking on the Paradise lane trail as I have already hiked into MA from that point.

I just got a new back pack (osprey keltos 55) as I was carrying around an ancient behemoth and am hoping this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized