WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi LTH- I'm sorry I will miss you (I'm currently working out of the country). There are some good day hikes in the area for sure (though it's been years for me since I've hiked in the area). Have fun and I hope the weather is on your side!
    -Sidd

Registered User 2015 Lady Thru-Hiker's Avatar
    Journal Entries

Mane, I am excited for you!! Will be sure to keep a look out for you. We can exchange stories about what lies ahead for us both :-)
    ““Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees....” ― John Muir

Journal Entries

Thanks Sidd, will let you know what I find and how it goes.
    ““Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees....” ― John Muir

1 year and 34 days til my fiance and I set out on the trail. I can't wait and good luck to everyone else who is thru-hiking!

Journal Entries

I've taken the advice of Lady Thru-Hiker and jumped on this band wagon. I love to hear the enthusiasm of all who are planning this 2015 trip. Me, I'm like a little kid. The last time as this excited was when I was18 and back-paced Europe for 3 months. Can't wait o meet all you folks. But fr the meantime it should be fun chatting and sharing info and help.

"Doubt has killed more dreams than failure ever will."

Journal Entries

Welcome aboard Juilo! Looking to the next 12 months learning from each other and wishing they would pass sooner.

Am planning to be a member of the class of 2015, as well. I am retired teacher and have wanted to do this for several years. Still in the planning stage, but have a friend that is planning on going with me. It has been a lot of fun thus far, just learning as much as I can. This thread has already been much help. Thanks.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chathamrabbit View Post
    Am planning to be a member of the class of 2015, as well. I am retired teacher and have wanted to do this for several years. Still in the planning stage, but have a friend that is planning on going with me. It has been a lot of fun thus far, just learning as much as I can. This thread has already been much help. Thanks.
    Chathamrabbit! Hey! It's about time we started living our dream right ?? And the planning is a lot of fun. This place is such a valuable resource and I am learning so much. Look forward to hearing more about your plans as we wait through the upcoming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++