Quote Originally Posted by yushan View Post
You would be subjecting everyone else staying at the motel to a fire risk, not just yourself. Just don't do it.
- nope. not since MGM Grand.

Quote Originally Posted by colorado_rob View Post
Yeah, really. I guess I’m REALLY dumb because it was a good question. OK, I’m going to be just as rude:
It boggles my mind how people with any brains whatsoever could think that a small canister stove, like a jetboil, used on a hard surface like a bathtub of tile bathroom floor could be in any way, even REMOTELY dangerous. These are the same hotels that allows smokers in some of the rooms. Smoking, like in bed, with butts likely thrown in the trash can, fully allowed, yet a jetboil on a tile floor might kill women and children????? Use your brains folks. Right. And do you really think there is significant CO from these puppies? Nope. Not even close. Light one in a small bathroom sometime and put a CO detector in there if you don’t believe me.

Yup done that... Had to find out how much Carbon Monoxide was there. It was a good test in my bathroom in my own house and it tested the detector and it turned out the detector detected a tiny amount of monoxide that wasn't significant. Most smokers have to sneak or stand outside.. Keep in mind the outstanding computer driven Smoke alarms and of course our wonderful volunteer fire service are there for you... Maybe we are on the same page... and don't worry I too have been on a few soap boxes here.