I have a (very ambitious) goal of thru-hiking the PCT next summer. I'd go SOBO so that I have time to graduate high school (probably pretty important) and then I'd defer my enrollment to college by a semester if possible, otherwise a year. Since I plan on going SOBO, I'll need to train and get used to hiking 15-20 miles per day with a heavy pack. I've been looking at trips in the Cascades somewhere that are around the 100-150 mile range. My brother invited me to hike the West Coast Trail this summer with him and a few of his friends, but its a bit short at 47 miles. I've also come up with a traverse of sorts through North Cascades National Park, starting at Hannegan Pass and going through both parts of the park via a lot of other trails until Stehekin. This would be around 110 miles using the Copper Ridge alternate. Another option I've looked at is a trip in Yellowstone, either the Thorofare or Two Ocean Plateau, but that's both farther away and requires a bear can. Are there any other options for a summer trip around that length?