Quote Originally Posted by QiWiz View Post
I got one last summer and it was fine and no leaks on receipt. Nice and light. BUT . . .
then took it on ten day trip and after first night it started to leak such that I would have to wake up and reinflate every 90 minutes. A royal PITA. Would not get another one. I'm sure some have had no problems.
This is my concern with any piece of UL equipment and I hope that my pad doesn't turn out to be "too good to be true". I really want it to work because it is indeed very light, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I "baby" it as well because its material is very thin. There were a few people that had bought early production runs (sounds like yours would have been one of them, as I believe they hit the market last summer) and had leaking problems. I hoping that those were identified and fixed in the manufacturing since then. I am planning on using it on the John Muir Trail this summer. I wouldn't want to replace my sleeping pad mid-trip, but its nice to know that I could if I had to. Thanks the input on your experiences with it.