WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am a former thru-hiker from 2008, and I can give rides to and from the airport to the trailhead, and I also have a cabin up in elijay about 20 mins from trailhead that I can put you up in for the night if need be. Call me at 678-887-6588 I love to help fellow thru-hikers!

2012 NOBO AT Hiker In Planning Hairball's Avatar

Hi! I just left you a voice mail reference your cabin and shuttle service. I'm looking to start my NOBO on March 27th or 28th. Let me know rate and availability. Thanks!

Default Springer via Mt. Oglethorpe

I recently bought a house near Mt. Oglethorpe, the terminus of the AT beforeit was relocated to Springer Mountain in the 1950's. I have been fascinated and have read all of the history I have beeen able to get my hands on.

For those interested in going to Mt. Oglethorpe, I have permission from the owner of the summit to go on the property. From my house it is a 2 mile drive followed by a short hike from the locked gateat the end of Monument Road. I am considering offering shuttle and lodging service along with a quick trip to Mt. Oglethorpe to/ from the Atlanta airport and Amicalola or Springer Mountain at FS42. Email me if you are interested and we can discuss specifics.

++ New Posts ++