I've been searching for a wicking sports bra for a long time. I've been wearing those old thick cotton ones, Champion, Adidas, and Nike that I found on sale or Ebay. It's hot in Oklahoma, and when I'm outside, my old bras are soaked with sweat, and highly uncomfortable(you all know what I'm talking about). I can't pay $30 to $50 for a good one.
I was in Walmart and they have a new shipment of Danskin sports bras in the best colors. 78% nylon,17% poly, 5% spandex, tag says wicking, so I bought one in my regular size.(lime green and grey). I've worn it for a week, mowed my huge lot, jogged, and it's the most comfortable bra for sports that I have worn. They are hanging with some other Danskin bras that are not wicking, so read the tags. The fabric is unbelievable, and they ribbed it in high stretch areas. My reg size was perfect, and for the first time, I did not have a bra that if worn all day, did not squeeze my ribs. I am going back and buying 3 more, $9.94. I hate purple, but their purple is dynamic, gotta have one. I wear an XL, normal bra is 38/40 b or c, not because of the girls, but I have a wide back, and am somewhat overweight, size 18. Don't know how these bras will fit you all, but buy one and try it. This is my first review, felt like I needed to share. Am planning my thru with the over 50 ladies, April, 2013.