WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I used to travel around with the rainbow family as a teenager. Even the rainbow kids thought these people were a little off. Not to mention the fact, that from a theological point of view, their exegetical skills are horrible... Regardless of whether you are an evangelical or liberal Christian. Not that this should be held against them. But from my experience, if you can't read a book without having to twist it's plain meaning around, then how are you going to handle your personal affairs with integrity? Not to mention the fact that my roommate lost his father to them, when they told him that he had to abandon his family in order to fully devote himself to God. It's a hell of a sad story, and if I can convince him to hike with me, then maybe some of you will get to hear it. I am going to stay at there hostel, but I am quite sure the only reason they have one is for purposes of converting hikers.

Over 4,500 miles hiked on the A.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Spice
    I am going to stay at there hostel, but I am quite sure the only reason they have one is for purposes of converting hikers.

ya think so???!!

Um, yeah!

++ New Posts ++