WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 35king View Post
    So here is an easy, light weight idea for people that worry about getting back to the trail; Have fishing line wrapped around a small piece of 3" X 2" cardboard. Attach a piece of zing-it to both ends. Mini caribeaner attaches the first end to your pack, second piece of zing it ties a small loop to put your finger through. Leave your pack on the ground, unravel the line (attached to your finger with zing it) and walk out to where you do business. Once done, spool it back up as you walk back to your pack.
    This way Theseus found his way back out of the infamous Labyrinth, by using the red wool thread Ariadne had handed him before.
    So now I don't know if doing your dump falls in a similar category of tasks than killing the Minotaurus?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariadne

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Leo L. View Post
    This way Theseus found his way back out of the infamous Labyrinth, by using the red wool thread Ariadne had handed him before.
    So now I don't know if doing your dump falls in a similar category of tasks than killing the Minotaurus?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariadne
    That's frakkin brilliant! I think from now on I'll refer to having a bowel movement on the trail as "Killing the Minotaurus"
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    That's frakkin brilliant! I think from now on I'll refer to having a bowel movement on the trail as "Killing the Minotaurus"
    We could call you tipi Jr.
    enemy of unnecessary but innovative trail invention gadgetry

++ New Posts ++