• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

njgramm

Permits - Original thread closed under false pretenses

Thread Starter: njgramm

My thread was closed due to this?

"What you're missing is any subject on illegalities is forbidden on Whiteblaze.

You

Last Post By: bemental Today, 01:04 Go to last post
    Bird Dawg

Stupid question regarding an accurate determination of pack capability

Thread Starter: Bird Dawg

I am furiously working to "tweak" my pack weight as I prepare to step off NOBO on March 22nd. I completed a spreadsheet of the clothing and

Last Post By: bigcranky Today, 00:27 Go to last post
    wamodr01

Jansport Katadin 50L

Thread Starter: wamodr01

I have found the Jansport 50L pack and found a good deal on it. I have used and LOVED a much heavier Jansport while I was in scouting and went to philmont.

Last Post By: damskipi Today, 00:26 Go to last post
    Wokman

Coleman 0 degree sleeping bag.

Thread Starter: Wokman

I'm in it now, and colder than I expected. It's only about 20. My buddy picked up a department store one that's a 10 degree. Are we doing something wrong?

Last Post By: bigcranky Today, 00:24 Go to last post
    zepphead80

A simple weather website

Thread Starter: zepphead80

Hi all,

First off, I'm "Lefty"...starting in Amicalola on or about 4/8, and I really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Last Post By: Bigfoot86 Today, 00:00 Go to last post
    10-K

Rain pants >= Golite Tumalo

Thread Starter: 10-K

My Golite Tumalo rain pants finally gave out hiking the Sheltowee Trace earlier this month - at the time they had about 5' of Tenacious Tape holding them

Last Post By: Sirsnappy09 Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post