• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

AZT section as preparation for PCT

Thread Starter: Coffee

I am planning to hike the Colorado Trail in summer 2014 but I have also been planning to spend a few weeks (up to a month) hiking in the spring (April

Last Post By: hikeandbike5 Yesterday, 23:13 Go to last post

Nutrition Question

Thread Starter: GolfHiker

We all do our best to eat well at home, but on the Trail it just can't happen ( as easily). Plenty of junk food, empty calories, all that. When you

Last Post By: rocketsocks Yesterday, 23:08 Go to last post

Holiday Tent specials TT or SMD?

Thread Starter: FloydBanks

Just wondering if there have typically been specials offered year end from either of these. Planning on making the purchase this year. Keep banging

Last Post By: hikeandbike5 Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    Mr Liberty

World's Lightest Toothbrush (Carbon Fiber!)

Thread Starter: Mr Liberty

This full-sized toothbrush weighs at least one gram less than the lightest toothbrush I've ever seen (this one at ZPacks), and it cost me $0!

Last Post By: Kaptainkriz Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post

Volunteer Work and the Generations

Thread Starter: Skyline

Whether it's trail maintenance, little league, boy scouts, food banks, or whatever there just aren't a sufficient number of younger folks to replace the

Last Post By: shelterbuilder Yesterday, 22:33 Go to last post

November hiking????

Thread Starter: DavidNH

It's mid or late November. The days are short with sunset near or before 5 pm. The skies are grey. it's breezy, the trees are bare, and temps are in 30's

Last Post By: KY MISTWALKER Yesterday, 22:17 Go to last post