• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Inflatable sleeping pad causing lower back soreness.

Thread Starter: IFuzzbot

Currently have a Nemo Astro insulated pad. Very warm and comfortable, though I seem to wake up with a sore lower back every time I use it. No pre-existing

Last Post By: Hosh Today, 13:38 Go to last post

Down preference

Thread Starter: Firecracker/GA

I'm currently in the market for a down jacket and the two I'm between the mountain hardware ghost whisperer jacket and outdoor researches filament jacket.

Last Post By: Feral Bill Today, 13:33 Go to last post
    Jay Laveroni

Starting point for flip Flop for July 1 start.

Thread Starter: Jay Laveroni

Going Nobo starting July 1. Thinking of Harpers Ferry. Average hiker. Thoughts?

Last Post By: johnnybgood Today, 13:21 Go to last post

wind scren for a canister

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I'ld like to see what you did for a canister stove wind screen. Photos would be better than a description.
    I will repeat the warning about not

Last Post By: squeezebox Today, 13:15 Go to last post

Help Planning My Section Hike of the BMT

Thread Starter: AO2134

Hey guys. As some of you may know from my videos I post here, I am section hiking the BMT. I am not a noob hiker by any means, but I don't exactly have

Last Post By: AO2134 Today, 13:08 Go to last post

the doyle hotels secret

Thread Starter: mweinstone

we have a huge secret we cannot tell about the hotel doyles future concerning everyone in duncanon and most hikers . i can say its good. heres whats required

Last Post By: Fresno Today, 12:57 Go to last post