• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Ron Haven

All Good Things Must End

Thread Starter: Ron Haven

I would like to thank all of my customers and friends that I have met through the years in which stayed with us at The Sapphire Inn . It was the home

Last Post By: Ron Haven Today, 20:49 Go to last post
    Cedar1974

Fishing for an answer.

Thread Starter: Cedar1974

I know that different states require fishing licenses, but would bringing a fishing setup to help supplement your food supplies be a good idea. I've

Last Post By: Starchild Today, 20:47 Go to last post
    Mikenet7482

Buying a tent

Thread Starter: Mikenet7482

I'm thinking of one that has a balence between strength and weight, and I'm thinking I'm wanting a 2 person tent, one that will fit in most medium/large

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 20:45 Go to last post
    FlyFishNut

VHF reference

Thread Starter: FlyFishNut

A few weeks ago someone made a post about what would be useful to take camping (I think it was a female blogger) and she was given a bit of a ribbing.

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 20:44 Go to last post
    postholer.com

What's your hiking Mojo?

Thread Starter: postholer.com

In an effort to quantify a hike as a single number, we've developed 'Hiker Mojo'.

This is not a comparison. A higher number is not 'better'

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 20:43 Go to last post
    ekeverette

the dreaded roller coaster

Thread Starter: ekeverette

Between what shelters will I be involved in the roller coaster. I'm coming from HF.

Last Post By: Malto Today, 20:38 Go to last post