WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

MapleHiker

Is WhiteBlaze dying?

Thread Starter: MapleHiker

This was my first stop as an aspiring AT Thru Hiker on recommendation from another hiker I met on trail. Since then, it seems this forum has become less

Last Post By: gpburdelljr Today, 16:14 Go to last post
    Plodderman

Coming from Fayetteville NC to AT. Nearest trail head to start a 3 day hike?.

Thread Starter: Plodderman

My son and I are both experienced hikers and are looking for the nearest trail head on the AT coming from Fayettevile NC. We will probably hike around

Last Post By: Plodderman Today, 16:00 Go to last post
    SoCal Mike

FS: 2 Person Bug Tent for Tarp Users

Thread Starter: SoCal Mike

This is a DIY bugnet tent for 2 people. I designed and built it for my 8×10 flat tarp to use with my kids, but haven’t used it in a long time and only

Last Post By: chknfngrs Today, 15:45 Go to last post
    hopetofinish

Vermont Rt 4 to Hanover

Thread Starter: hopetofinish

I'm considering a hike from Vt Rt 4 to Hanover over the 3rd or 4th week of May. Anyone know the mud situation in that section? Anything else in that area

Last Post By: peakbagger Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    VashFive

GSMNP section hike

Thread Starter: VashFive

My son (9) and I (40) are going to tackle the GSMNP section (Fontana—Davenport) of the AT in June. We're taking 10 days to complete it. At this time last

Last Post By: HankIV Yesterday, 23:16 Go to last post
    SoCal Mike

FS: Bivy

Thread Starter: SoCal Mike

$25 + shipping

This is a MYOG/DIY bivy I made a while back. Used once when I was trying out different bivy set ups. It’s a great intro into

Last Post By: SoCal Mike Yesterday, 20:15 Go to last post